Thursday, June 28, 2012

Been a while.

I know it's been some time since I posted. I guess I need to get better at posting when I'm working on a novel. It seems a lot of crazy things have happened in the world since my last post. First, there's the "Bath Salt Zombie" that got hungry on the freeway, but it turned out he wasn't on any bath salts.
Creeeepy.
And then there's this crazy incident from my home town. A police brutality case that's hitting on several news stations. If you haven't heard about it yet, you will. I came across it because of a fellow Author, Larry Hohol, had posted a video on Youtube. Since then thousands of people joined a page to support the victim of the Police Brutality. That's kind of crazy to think that it happened in the middle of no where, here at home.  Welp, here's the video.


Take from it what you will, each of us have our personal opinions. I try not to put TOO much of mine on here.
Back to the writing.
I've been working my  butt off on writing, and periodical mood swings from being in my first trimester made me wound a few characters. Sorry. But some survive!
I found that reading books and articles on the internet, especially about those that self published and made something of themselves, to be helpful.
Amanda Hocking the most. I mean, she knew she had a damn good story, and stuck to her guns and did it! That's the way to think. Never give up, never stop writing, and don't let anyone tell you that your story is shitty. So I'm thinking like her....
I have a damn good story I'm writing, and it WILL get out there!
Anyhoo, I will leave you with that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment