Monday, April 22, 2013

Book Tour

I thought I would give everyone some samples of the reviews I received along the book tour! So...here ya go.
 "There is a whole new twist on the zombies like how they became zombies and on the way or how humans could become a zombie. Candis Vargo has written a phenomenal story about zombies that will stay with me for a very long time.Eternal Revelations had me hooked from the very first page and I couldn't put it down until I was finished not that I wanted it to end. I wanted it to go on forever. I can't wait for the next book Eternal Hell."-- the-avidreader.blogspot.com
"The plot is original and full of morbid scenes. I have to read to know what's going to happen. At least for me it wasn't predictable at all. The descriptions are so well made that I could perfectly picture the scenes in my mind, almost like I was watching a movie, even when things happen really fast. I know there's a sequel for this book and I can't wait to read it. I recommend it if you like zombies and supernatural, and if you want to read a book full of action scenes."--http://english-written-portairt.blogspot.pt/
And part of another review from mycoziecorner.blogspot.com: "Candis pens "Eternal Revelations" in a unique plot centering around humanity that depends on the children of the earth to save it.A must read for all mystery, horror, thriller fans." Eternal Hell is out now, and Eternal Suffering, the third installment in the Eternal series will be out this summer! And for those of you that don't know..that's me rocking the cover of Eternal Revelations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment