Thursday, October 13, 2011

I want more

I love YA novels. The Hush, Hush series, Thirst, Need series, I love a lot of paranormal romance YA novels. But I want more. The best Adult paranormal romance I like is the Sookie Stackhouse novels and Succubus Blues. I want more of those. Adult paranormal romance that reads like YA. YA story lines with real life characters that are at least 18. Partially because I don't like crushing on these 16yr-olds in novels, and because I like to imagine myself as one of the characters, and I don't want to be 16 again. I wouldn't mind being 18 though. The characters can have a working life, but as long as it isn't a major role in the book. Just a thought. I love YA novels, but I wish there were more adult novels that read like YA.

No comments:

Post a Comment