Friday, September 14, 2012

Reviewers

I'm undergoing the long process of looking for people with Blogs to review my books. It's much harder than I ever thought it would be. I guess it should be worth it in the long run but the more I look at the computer the more my head hurts. I know, I know, it might help if I actually wore my glasses.

Other than that it's nice seeing people review my books on Amazon. I enjoy seeing what they have to say and I can't help going in and seeing what other books they've reviewed! So if you're someone who has reviewed my books, thank you!! You rock! If not, what the heck are ya waiting for?! Just kidding...sort of.

My head is actually hurting right now, so this post is going to be short. But maybe when I learn to wear my glasses like I should I'll be able to make a nice post again. Fare the well for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment